Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:1241 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
LeadSquared - Executive - Sales Development/Inside Sales - North America (1-3 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Development (Inside Sales) Executive to join our team in Bengaluru.
What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 800 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes. LeadSquared helps win and retain customers by providing superior customer engagement experience. Today, LeadSquared is de-facto choice of companies looking for handle high-velocity, high-volume, sales processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Ranked #5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017)
- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)
- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
Position Overview :
- The sales development Executive will be responsible to generate Lead Squared's new business and renewals. The role will be accountable to revenue goals for the territory.
- The role will also have to ensure process KPIs and SLAs are monitored and adhered to.
- The role expects candidate to be hands on in giving software product demos over the web and to lead the team from the front.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for telephone-based lead generation to drive sales ready leads
- Work with marketing team to execute and monitor marketing and demand generation plans which will maximize sales lead generation and new business
- Collaborate with the Sales Managers, Directors and Marketing dept. on campaigns to assist with nurturing the existing lead database
- Monitor KPIs and find ways to improve KPIs
- General Data analysis and recommendations for improvement
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience selling SAAS software into particularly North American markets
- Successful track record in building and being part of high velocity sales culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a CRM solution, Marketing automation systems and experience with various lead vendor technologies
Quick Facts about LeadSquared:
- Top rated product on crowd review site G2crowd
- Listed as the best rated marketing automation vendor at TrustRadius
- Listed among the top vendors globally at GetApp.
- Listed as one of the top 10 Marketing Automation solutions on GetApp.
- Featured as No.1 Marketing Automation Software in India by NASSCOM.
- Featured twice in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Ranked as one of the Top 20 Most Popular Marketing Automation Software Solutions by CAPTERRA
- Featured in India's Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startups
- We are among the 14 fantastic startups out of 19,400 in India
- We are in Red Herring Asia's Top 100 Finalists - 2014
For more details about the product, please visit http://www.leadsquared.com
Here are some other online resources that you can look at:
Profiles of founders