Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:1454 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
LeadSquared - Executive - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
LeadSquared - Customer Success Executive - North America
LeadSquared is a marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely - to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations. It's used by over 1000 businesses across 30 countries in Education, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and a variety of verticals.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world :
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
- LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
The Customer Success team at LeadSquared is a critical element of our future success. We are looking for people who love the job of making customers happy, who love making customers successful and who can understand the pain of customers.
- Engage and individually manage a large volume portfolio of key customer accounts.
- Work closely with stakeholders within each customer account to identify their workflow processes and business challenges to create a Business Requirements document and project plan in regard to the successful implementation
- Oversee the successful implementation/configuration of LeadSquared's product suite for each customer account.
- Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Develop a strategy for each account that identifies their critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and recommended plan of action
- Work collaboratively with various internal team/individuals for the best interest of the customer (engineering, sales, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the software industry
- 2-5 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications
- Extensive technical account management & customer engagement experience
- Must have had hands on working knowledge of Implementation experience with any of the business applications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with senior executive level personnel in customer accounts.
- Willing to work in US time zone