Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:45 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
LeadSquared - Content Specialist - Sales Enablement (3-4 yrs)
LeadSquared is a Deloitte fast-50 company specializing in SaaS CRM, Customer Portals, and Marketing Automation solutions.
We- re looking for a content specialist (sales enablement) to handle content creation for sales, marketing, and product teams. In this role, you'll bring our brand to life through various forms of content including, blogs, presentations, ad copies, social media posts, whitepapers, and research-intensive articles.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization and interact with subject matter experts in multiple roles and functions.
- Work with the sales team to optimize and execute the sales enablement content program
- Map sales content to the buyer's journey and identify and fill content gaps
- Own the production of new sales assets and update existing content regularly
- Serve as a content-focused liaison between sales, marketing, and product teams
- Track and report content usage patterns and recommend improvements
Job Requirements :
- Background in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, or related fields
- 3-4 years of experience in tech content writing and driving content strategies
- A storyteller who understands the importance of value messaging and strategic sales narratives
- Experience in creating content for the sales team like case studies, product brochures, presentations, etc.
- Ability to visualize and give design directions
- Experience in using design and video creation tools is an added advantage
- Must have an eye for detail and cannot stand sub-par quality.