Senior Recruitment Executive at JobInsight
Views:39 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - Trade Marketing - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
- Devise and deliver offline marketing campaigns, aligned with the new marketing strategy and brand image.
- Offer actionable marketing plans and reliable improvements or changes for marketing activity.
- Execute competitor analysis and report on the results of marketing campaigns.
- Plan budgets, Planning & execution of Below the Line (BTL) and monitor progress for city teams
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to highlight opportunities and key issues
- Responsible for 360 degree Marketing such as Digital Marketing, Social Media, Content, Offline activation, Pop ups, GT/MT etc
- Own and drive social media presence for the brand
- Point of sale content for online platforms, offline platforms and events
- Identify and execute events for Pop-ups and other brand promotion activities
- Creation of marketing calendars and segmenting the budget across campaigns and channels
- Initiating Community building to drive brand desire and consumer loyalty
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market execution plans
- Analyzing and researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas to expand, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- 6-10 years of experience working for a D2C/Food/FMCG brand
- Understanding of brand marketing and communication
- Expertise in online and offline marketing
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task