Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:81 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lead - Strategic Alliances & Partnerships - FinTech Firm (6-11 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Establishing strategic tie ups with banking institutions.
- Sourcing new partners in this space and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms by negotiating attractive deals.
- Defining metrics to track the returns on these partnerships.
- Documenting the alliances forged.
- Managing stakeholder expectations across functions and levels.
You possess Masters in Business Administration or Sales and have at least 6 years experience within a Partnerships & Alliances role. Prior work of at least 2-3 years within FinTech industry would be required. You understand the ecosystem that goes along with FinTech firms, especially payment solutions providers. You are great at building conversations and can reach the decision makers easily. You have the ability to understand third party needs and chalk out mutually beneficial deals. You possess excellent business acumen and can easily identify a good deal. You also have the agility to change your approach depending on the type of partners you are dealing with, and are always focussed on the end result.
Our client is a FinTech player in the payment wallet segment, with an increasing market share and adoption across the country. Backed by one of the leading investors, they have established themselves on an accelerated growth path. Join them in this exciting journey and grow with them!
- Join a strongly-backed FinTech firm
- Be part of their fantastic work culture
- Market leading compensation