Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:157 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Lead - Solutions Sales & Partnerships - Institute (3-9 yrs)
- Exciting role offering Nation-wide exposure
- Opportunity to create a positive impact
- Excellent role for dynamic & aggressive partnership professionals
- Our client is a skill development and guidance institute that empowers the youth and prepares them towards building a prosperous career. Join this team of young, vibrant, dynamic and ambitious members to help people excel and realize their true potential.
The Job :
- You will be responsible for managing and expanding our Skill Vertical by:
- Identifying and engaging with Funding Agencies, Corporates and other sales & partnerships opportunities to win business deals.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Ideating and strategising to collaborate with CSR initiatives of various corporates.
- Forming an impeccable placement process for current and future graduating batches by working with existing partners and nurturing new partnerships.
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budgets and targets.
- Building a high performing teams by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience in Corporate Recruitment Solutions / Manpower Sourcing / Manpower Staffing / B2B Corporate Sales domain.
- Solid Understanding of Govt supported Skill Development plans like PMKVY, PMKK, DDU-GKY and National Apprenticeship Promotion conspire (NAPS).
- In-depth Knowledge of 'MIS & Performance Dashboard Reporting' skills is a MUST.
- You have extensive exposure to hiring contractual or temp staff under blue collar workforce.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- Previous Experience of offering services to Corporate/Industries and demonstrated ability of winning average to huge size deals is a plus.
- You have outstanding people skills and have managed teams remotely.
- You are an excellent networker with solid expertise in Enterprise Sales.
- Experience within National Sales and Startup Experience would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Public Sector is strong plus.
- You are willing to undertake pan-India travel, as per the requirements.