Lead - Sales - FMCG (3-4 yrs)
Sales Lead Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store's products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.