Manager at INHAPP Consultancy
Views:126 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Product Marketing - IT (6-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Lead
- Product Marketing Leads for our outbound marketing activities. The candidate would be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- For this role, the candidate should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 6-8 years experience in IT Product sales/marketing
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- MBA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.