Manager at INHAPP Consultancy
Views:36 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Product Marketing - IT (6-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Lead
- Product Marketing Leads for our outbound marketing activities. The candidate would be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- For this role, the candidate should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 6-8 years experience in IT Product sales/marketing
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- MBA in Marketing, Communications or similar field