Lead - Presales - Software (5-8 yrs)
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis
- Attending discovery calls with the sales team, understanding, analyzing, and clarifying the requirements, detailed scoping of requirements.
- Research & Solutioning
- Technical solutions identification as per the requirements.
- Effort & Cost Estimation
- Collaborating and discussing with the engineering team to prepare the effort estimations and reviewing the same.
- Preparing techno-commercial proposals and assisting the sales team during the final presentation to the clients.
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Educational Qualifications : BCA / MCA / B.E / B.Tech / MBA
- 5 to 8 years of software pre-sales experience on medium and large web and mobile app development RFP, RFI response.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills.
- Fluency in speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge and awareness of the latest web and mobile technology trends, various open-source frameworks, and CMS/eCommerce solutions in the market.
- Excellent requirement gathering and analysis skills and ability to provide appropriate technical solutions as per the customer's requirements and budget.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Engagement Models (Fixed Price, Dedicated, Time & Material), Project Estimation Techniques (PERT/Three-point estimation, Planning Poker), Project Management Methodologies (Agile and Waterfall), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Methodologies (Functional, Compatibility, Security).
- Excellent techno-commercial proposals and functional documents (SRS, PRD, URS) writing skills.
- Exposure to various tools such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Draw.io, Balsamiq, etc.
- Professional commitment, detail-orientated, high focus on quality, passion for learning new skills.
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical people.
- Experience in collaborating with the sales team on calls with prospects to understand business requirements.