Senior Recruitment Consultant at HR Mind Services LLP
Views:72 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Presales - Network/DC/Security Domain (10-13 yrs)
- Lead the Pre-Sales for network, DC & Security domains.
- Experience with pre-sales at least 10 years in the above domains
- Aware of latest technologies and solutions on Network, Security & Data Center technologies
- Aware of and having excellent presentation skills on emerging technologies such as SDWAN, ACI, Latest Servers architecture, storage & HCI architecture, Virtualization etc
- Should have lead the team of pre-sales and experience in customer meetings and presentations for business development from the pre-sales point of view.
- Ability to interact with OEMs in working out technical solution and validating the BOQ, services, SOW etc as required in the opportunity/ business
- Ability to discuss and pitch the technical solutions with clients as per the business needs
- Ability and work experience in using OEM configurator tools for making BOM for the given solution
- Responsible for development of new transformational business opportunities.
- Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technically accurate responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
- Driving POCs & DEMOs for customers across the region
- Driving innovation with client messaging/collateral such as Operational Reviews, Consulting, Templates, Proposals, SOWs, etc.
- Ability to create documentation for any technical solution along with design parameters and methodology of implementation
- Ability to create documentation such as low level design, network staging plan & ATPs etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.