Chief Executive at Strategic HR Solutions
Views:25 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Presales - IT (10-13 yrs)
We are looking for - Presales Lead- for our RPA product development client in Bangalore
Please go through the below described Jd & let us know you are interested or not ?
Job Description :
- Engaging customers and partners, capturing requirements, proposing technical solution and overseeing the selection of technologies/products, scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the business value solutions to the customer successfully and achieving high level of customer satisfaction - to own and manage the whole process.
- Responsible for product positioning, evaluating customer's requirements and offering custom configured demonstrations for better value propositioning.
- Understand business problem, identify process gaps and build business case for the pursuit
- Provide product knowledge support to Sales Team and participate in strategy meetings with marketing team
- Own and positively develop the relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement - both technical and business, and clearly articulate and communicate to the sales team, and document them
- Research and develop appropriate working solution and value proposition, engaging with the respective solution principal and services partner to address customer requirement
- Be the voice-of-customer, channeling constructive feedback from value customer to provide market-driven inputs to our product team
- Develop a creative approach to create and present detailed costing for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable
- Effectively demo the Jiffy product suite
Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech
Work Experience and Skills required :
- Must have 10+ years of strong hands-on experience in leadership position in presales who have been in startups in B2B or enterprise
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role and comfortable presenting to a small to medium audiences on both technical and business related topics
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems.
- Travelling may be required
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytical skills
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Self- Starter with ability to define and refine strategy for effective results
- Time bound with an ability to manage key stakeholders
- Ability to understand business problem and context and map to product offerings, expertise and capabilities of the organization
Why You Should Join our client :
At our client, they put people at the center of all that they do, that's why their values are centered around passion and their people
1. Love what you do and do what you love. Lead by example every day and always give it your all. Passion is what fuels them - they put their hearts into everything they do.
2. Radiate respect and reliability. From how they interact with each other, partners, customers or the world, they have immense integrity - doing and delivering with both.
3. Embrace what is different. This is what brings them together to think, create, automate and innovate faster. About
If you are interested, kindly share your updated CV only in word format along with below details ASAP :
- Total Exps:
- Rel Exps on Global Presales:
- Rel Exps on Programming:
- Are you having technical experience like testing/solutioning/prototyping or worked on tools like python, salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zoho.
- Are you ready for 50% travelling:
- Current Loc:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Any Offer in hand currently: Y/N
- If Yes, what is the offered CTC: & when is the DOJ:
Looking forward to hear from you soon. By chance for any reason you are not interested, kindly float the mail within your network so that we can get in touch with prospective candidate /candidates