Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:32 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Presales (10-15 yrs)
- Identifying customer business and technology strategies.
- Assessing the current state and envisioning future state.
- Identifying technology improvement opportunities and aligning them to business imperatives
- Prioritizing improvement opportunities.
- Creating a roadmap to CX cloud to power their transformation and a high-fidelity executive presentation (PowerPoint) delivered and presented to customer business and technology C suite executives.
- Leading a cross-functional team as part of the customer engagement to include additional services and viewpoints - including but not limited to proof-points (solution demonstrations), architecture options and blueprints, security strategy, and implementation services and estimates.
- Both lead and act as the subject matter expert (SME) on presales engagements.
- As an SME, be able to construct and deliver via on-site and remotely: collaborative customer interviews and workshops following customer assets and recommendations.
- Establish yourself through demonstrated impact - both internally and externally - as the trusted advisor on assigned engagements.
- Manage multiple assigned presales engagements at a time.
Required Skills :
- Digital Transformation & Innovation: Must have a passion for cloud technology and innovation, and how it can be used in new, creative and exciting ways to help customers.
- Leadership & Engagement Management: Self-starter that operates independently with little supervision and has strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making and communication (verbal and written) skills. Ability to lead a cross-functional customer team towards common goals and objectives and is able to operationally organize the team with regular cadence calls and status reports.
- Solutioning & Road-mapping: Ability to identify, group and prioritize business opportunities and map them into high-level solution components from Salesforce's Cloud applications and build out a strategic roadmap.
- Artifact Creation & Strong presentation skills: Demonstrated track record of creating and delivering high quality, high fidelity customer assets on a schedule. Comfortably stand and deliver solution/presentation to an executive, C-suite audience.
- Listening & Professionalism: Ability to take in and respond to customer feedback, including potentially sensitive inquiries and issues.
- Functional & Cloud Experience: Business and functional experience in CX and other related business processes. Prior experience in Salesforce CX Cloud solutions, Microsoft and related products.
- Industry Experience: Industry experience in Financial Services (Banking & Insurance), Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Auto and Manufacturing. Desired profile:
- Strong Communication Skills having command over English.
- The candidate with prior experience of working for USA market.
- Good technical and product understanding.
- Well versed in Estimation techniques and Commercial / Pricing models.
- Good understanding of Agile and iterative delivery model.
- Should have very good experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP. Prepare and deliver Statement of Work detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Customers. Should be able to handle first level client and partner discussions.
- Work closely with the Sales/Technical/Delivery teams while building the proposal.
- Should have very good experience in preparing documents / slide decks for client presentations, collaterals, case studies etc.
- Experience in client/partner handling, customer interaction and solution presentation.
- Prior Experience of working in Salesforce, Microsoft Solutions/Services.
- Lead generation and Sales experience is a Plus.