Lead - Media Planning - Marketing Agency (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Media Planning Lead for one of the leading Marketing Agencies in Mumbai.
Role - Media Planning Lead
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Mumbai
About the company -
- Our Client is a Mumbai-headquartered Creative & Business Transformation Company founded in 2015 & has a team of 1000+ members in 8 years. We are present in Bengaluru, New Delhi and London, UK.
- We offer holistic solutions that include Digital Content, Search Engine Optimization, Technology, Design, Video Production, Photography, Media Planning & Buying, Influencer Management, Business Research & Consumer Research, Brand Building and more.
- We are also a valued Google Premier Partner, Adobe Solution Partner, and Zoho Premium Partner to service the whole tech and media suite for businesses.
- With the aim of going from India to the world, we want to grow & we want to take you on this journey of growth!
Job Description -
- Understanding the brands business objective and establishing tangible & quantitative KPIs
- Researching and creating the right buyer's digital journey to target the right audience
- Developing a detailed media plan basis objective and coordinating with media buyers for buying inventories and execution
- Managing a performance budget, optimising and scaling campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Using Analytics tool such as Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, SEM Rush to analyse campaign data and use the learnings to improve campaign performance
- Using Facebook Pixel Helper and & Google Tag Assistant to ensure codes are fired correctly
- Negotiating key deals with third party vendors
- Post campaign reporting and data analysis & insights
- Coordinating with the creative, web design team for an integrated campaign and recommending best practises from a media point of view
- Maintaining healthy vendor and client relations
- End to end client servicing for media for both branding and performance campaigns
- Training new media team members & interns and bringing out their best on the job and creating processes to increase team efficiency
- Pitching to new business
- Keeping up with the latest media trends & innovations.