Consultant at Antal International
Views:43 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Marketing - Aerospace Component Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Summary role description :
Marketing Lead - Aerospace Component Manufacturing, for one of the specialized aerospace parts manufacturers.
Company description :
- Our client is a prominent player in the aerospace materials industry, focuses on sourcing, stocking, and supplying a diverse range of aerospace raw materials. Operating from dedicated warehouses in Gummidipoondi, Chennai and Andhra Pradesh, they are certified with AS9100 Rev D and AS9120 Rev B Quality systems. They are offering unique value-addition capabilities, such as band-saw cutting, turning, milling, and NDT testing, they specialize in sourcing super alloys for critical applications. The client not only adheres to material standards but also assists customers in defining specifications based on applications, conducts relevant tests, and provides certifications. Our client serves various industries, including aerospace, space research, gas turbines, and nuclear power plants, they are a one-stop solution for material requirements, emphasizing quality and customization.
Role details :
- Title/Designation : Marketing Lead
- Reporting to : Vice President
- Location : Chennai/Sricity
Role & responsibilities :
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Lead the development of all marketing plans.
- Ensure the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
- Focus on growing audiences and the uptake for products and services.
- Review and report on all areas of the marketing strategies and its implementation.
- Develop the corporate brand identity in consultation with senior managers, executives, and partners.
- Manage creative agencies and retainer partners.
- Collaborate with senior team members across all departments to uncover insights and create innovative marketing and branding strategies.
- Identify ways to grow the marketing department and secure resources.
- Source talent to ensure the curation and retention of specialist skill sets across your teams.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activities, results, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Conduct strategic marketing analysis that will help guide marketing messages.
- Oversee social media planning and execution.
- Consistently identify new or expanded revenue opportunities and strategize the implementation of plans.
- Conceive, develop, and implement marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Work to continuously ensure the company marketing goals are communicated across the entire organization and improve the company's marketing outreach efforts.
- Promote and embed strong and inspirational leadership to the entire team by demonstrating the company's values and championing the leadership behaviour framework.
- Efficiently manage annual marketing budgets.
- Routinely share strategies, progress, results, learnings, and relevant industry trends with the broader team.
Candidate requirements :
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with strong leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze consumer behaviour.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful marketing plans.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to identify growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in social media planning and execution.
- Ability to efficiently manage budgets.
- Experience in sourcing and retaining talent within the marketing department.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and ROI measurement.
- Creativity and innovation in developing promotional programs and product concepts.
- Continuous learning and adaptation to industry trends.
- 2 rounds of interview with VP
- HR discussions