Lead - Market Research - Chemicals (3-6 yrs)
We are urgent hiring for Lead - Market Research Chemicals Profile
Job Profile : Lead - Market Research Chemical
Experience : 3 yrs to 6 yrs
Location : Noida
Working Hours : General shifts
Working Days : Monday to Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies. Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
2. Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques.
3. Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
3. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary.
4. The incumbent will be doing Market Engineering (Market Estimation, sizing, forecasting)
5. Should be having proven track record for project management involving team of analysts,associates and management trainees.
6. Must have experience in client interaction, preferably with organizations in chemicals and materials sectors
7. Should be hands-on with writing research papers, thought leadership documents (client-based proposals, white papers, blog posts etc.), market estimation, sizing and forecasting skills.
8. Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos,spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
9. Must have experience in writing market research reports, white papers
10. Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations
Skills Desired :
1. Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
2. Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
3. Previous experience in analyzing data using different techniques
4. Have superior analytical and writing skills, be a proactive communicator, and possess a keen eye for detail
5. Have good command over business English
Please Note : Share your updated CV with below details also :
- Current CTC :
- Salary Per Month :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Comfortable for Noida Location :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.