Lead Manager - Sales - Retail (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team's sales quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the store's products and services.
Sales Lead Responsibilities :
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store's products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
Sales Lead Requirements :
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.