Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:124 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead/Manager - Business Development - IT (5-10 yrs)
We have an exciting job opportunity for one of our best clients that is a global technology provider focused on designing, developing and delivering technology solutions on Enterprise stack. They enable clients across the globe to create and execute strategies that combine Technology solutions along with industry specialization and innovation to transform the customer experience.
It has a global footprint spanning across USA, Canada, UAE, UK & has its global delivery center based out of Hyderabad, India.
Preferred candidates who reside in UAE
- 5-10 years of experience in sales and new business development.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager (BDM)
and/or Sales Account Executive
- Experience selling IT Services, Solutions
- Hands-on experience in identifying and prospecting new sales opportunities
- Knowledge/Experience in Salesforce Sales.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Desire to deliver excellent customer experience
- Work in a sales-driven environment and achieve sales target
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Identify and engage new clients, introducing them to the client and its offerings
- Generate new business opportunities using both existing and new customer networking events
- Build and manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
1.Need an IT Sales experience resource preferably Salesforce Domain.
2.Willing to travel as per the business need.
3.Should be expert in Cold Calling, Email Campaign, Market Research, and Lead Generation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.