Head of Marketing at Nat Habit
Views:84 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lead - Graphic Designing/Senior Graphic Designing (4-7 yrs)
At NAT HABIT we are attempting to disrupt the natural personal care space by providing customers a differentiated offering of "fresh" personal care products. We use fresh ingredients such as milk, yogurt, pulp/juices of various fruits & vegetables as well as fresh flowers and leaves to build personal care products for everyday use. The recipes are inspired by kitchens of moms & grandmoms and are authentically Ayurvedic. We aspire, as a brand, to make natural, healthy secrets of Ayurveda, a part of everyday life - make natural living a HABIT.
The founding team has a strong startup experience, is well funded and backed by top angel investors and tier 1 institutional investors.
Lead Graphic Designer / Senior Graphic Designer
- Build effective & exceptional content for packaging, branding, sales & customer engagement across digital platforms, print media & website.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design's production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
1. Visualise and create innovative Graphic & Video Content for all social media platforms, website, print collaterals and app requirements for Nat Habit.
2. Create packaging designs for existing as well as new product ranges
3. Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns
4. Create design strategy for increasing brand presence across
5. Research industry-related topics for newer ideas
1. Experience in graphic design, animation and motion graphics
2. Experience in producing engaging product/lifestyle content
3. Proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator
4. Proficient in illustrative graphics
5. Attention to detail on finishing of deliverables
6. Good organizational and time-management skills
7. Minimum experience of 4-5 years in graphic designing
8. Ability to churn out quality work in a fast-paced environment
9. Ability to meet deadlines
10. Basic Video making skills