Lead Generation Specialist - IT (2-7 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Ability to engage prospects on the first call and keep them engaged.
- You know how to get through or around the - Gate Keeper- . No one can keep you out!
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills appropriate to the U.S and U.K prospects
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Office would be an added advantage
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including basic selling principles and solution selling methods; should be able to discover prospect's - pain points- by using probing techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Ability to quickly research a prospect company and tailor your initial call to their specific needs and close the sale.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- A disciplined approach to managing your territories and your sales efforts on a daily basis
- Passion for Inside sales; successful candidates are self-driven, energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
Academic Qualifications :
- Minimum 10+2 or Graduates or equivalent work experience
- Any sales certification training attended would be an added advantage.
Prior Work Experience :
- 3+ years of experience in international outbound sales and a minimum of 1 year experience in selling Product based solutions in the North American Market.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in selling to businesses with vehicle fleets and mobile workforces (telematics, mobile resource management, fleet services and solutions).