HR Manager at BeSingular Academy
Views:10 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead Generation Specialist - EduTech (4-6 yrs)
1. Manage the lead generation function for a leading EdTech organization.
2. Run lead generation campaigns on online channels including Google Search, Google Display, Facebook, Mobile, Native Ads, WhatsApp/SMS, and Direct Mail
3. Plan, define and execute lead generation funnel for BeSingular programs.
4. Manage daily operations of lead generation campaigns on Google/Yahoo, Facebook, and other channels.
5. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics.
6. Build ideas for lead generation campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design team when applicable.
7. Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company's performance KPI.
8. Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations.
9. Co-relate data to understand and identify areas of growth for in-depth paid marketing channel performance across different regions and demographics.
10. Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
11. Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
12. Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
- Tech Graduate with master's in marketing
- Should have 4-6 years of experience in lead generation through Google & Facebook a Consumer Tech (B2C) company
- Should be certified on Google Ads & Facebook Blueprints for lead Generation
1. In-depth knowledge of various digital media platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Email) best practices, and website analytics
2. Must have experience in managing education industry lead generation campaigns.
3. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
4. At least 8 years of related performance marketing or paid acquisition experience.
5. A firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and data-driven marketing.
6. Strong analytical ability and are an advanced Excel nerd.
7. Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations.
8. Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
9. Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
10. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.