Founder at Benchire
Views:155 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Generation Role - IT (0-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Lead Management :
- To generate lead opportunities using secondary research.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity.
- Route qualified and appropriate leads to the sales team for further closure.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships across functions.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to managers and senior management.
- Out reaching accounts using emails and other channels.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture, and business values.
- Passionate and learn to research about the Hospitality and Light industry
Who are you?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years proven experience in prospecting, lead generation and sales management.
- Experience of working collaboratively in the data/Market research or sales & marketing team.
- Proven track record in lead generation and conversion to opportunities.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Service-oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google sheets and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- Salesforce, SQL, Excel, Google script, Python
- Research and Analytical skills