HR Operations Manager at Superset
Views:62 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead Generation & Inside Sales Role - SaaS Product (1-4 yrs)
Superset - About the Company
Superset is India's largest University Recruitment Platform.
We are a VC-backed startup, simplifying the graduate recruitment market in India by connecting students and employers via on-campus placement cells. It's is a placements automation tool for universities and a digital campus hiring platform for employers. Currently, we work with 400+ colleges and 1800+ recruiters in India and growing fast.
Roles and Responsibilities | What will you do ?
As a Lead Generation & Inside Sales person at Superset, you will be responsible for generating leads to sell Superset's flagship SaaS product (campus placements automation tool) to colleges and universities on an annual license subscription basis.
The work will require you to :
- Prospecting, generating leads from the college database shared, via emailing, calling, or any necessary means
- Setup and run email campaigns
- Making cold-calling to university placement teams/administration
- Generate leads and qualify them by explaining Superset's product
- Scheduling and fixing product demo over calls and emails
- You will also be required to occasionally perform product demos confidently to the placement officers and leadership of the institutes, under supervision of senior sales managers at Superset. With time, you could grow into a sales manager role doing end-to-end deal closures.
Required Experience :
- 1 - 4 years of total experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in SaaS B2B lead generation/sales
- Experience of selling in education sector is a plus (good to have)
Requirements | What do we look for ?
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- You are comfortable with pre-sales, cold calls and lead generation
- You have working knowledge on Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- You have planned and executed sales
- You are excellent and confident in giving demos/presentations of enterprise SaaS/software tools
- You are a self-starter and enjoy collaboration with others
- You understand that making mistakes means you- re learning
- You have a constant desire to grow and develop
- You are comfortable in a high-paced environment, and can respond to urgent requests