Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead Generation/Inside Sales Role - IT (0-3 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a technology-driven company providing end-to-end I.T. Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
-Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
-Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Inside Sales within IT industry.
- Experience within National Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within IT sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.