HR at Husys Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:96 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Evangelist - Marketing - Professional Services (4-9 yrs)
Lead Evangelist - Professional Services
Husys, is a listed the first listed HR Services company in India, with pan India operations and servicing more than 1700+ clients .
- We are actively seeking a Lead Evangelist to help us drive the marketing and branding initiatives for Husys.
We specifically looking at the following role :
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Owning and accountable for the target leads for the organisation
Job brief :
- LeadEvangelist responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability, better quality leads and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report goals
- Design branding, positioning strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition ( Research, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Work experience as Marketing Manager preferably within HR/ Service industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.