HR Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:29 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Digital Marketing - Coliving (3-4 yrs)
About the role :
- WeWork is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to support our rapidly growing Marketing team. As the Digital -Marketing Associate, launching campaigns and analyzing the performance of our paid advertising and marketing automation initiatives.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, A/B testing, and data analysis, and is excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives. You- re equal parts technical and creative - you- re excited about planning, organizing, and tracking campaigns as well as thinking creatively on how to improve our communication strategy. The ideal candidate may be an Associate in the company, looking to shift his/her career stream to the Marketing domain.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Campaign management and campaign reporting on internal & external metrics at a city and platform level.
- Working with the agency on media plans for social media campaigns and digital experiences.
- Conduct market and competitive research on a regular basis to identify new opportunities for advertising campaigns.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and documenting campaign processes for automation and paid media platforms.
- Assist in the logistical implementation of all marketing campaigns, including QA, data integration, and reporting on performance.
- Actively monitor and analyze all advertising campaigns and report on metrics, insights, and optimization recommendations. Keep organized records of key advertising metrics including CTR, CPC, and conversions on a weekly basis.
- Support Marketing Leads in day-to-day activities and assists colleagues with campaigns/projects.
- Stay on top of the latest updates and best practices regarding tools and User Interfaces (Pardot, Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.)
- Manage website content across wework.com and wework.co.in
- Liaison with the WeWork Global team for all website and location-based content.
- Organic content management through SEO, Quora, and other organic channels.
- Manage the online presence of all buildings in India on cross channel location listing services.
- Conduct creative analysis on all types of content to relay the learnings back to internal teams.
Experience & Qualifications :
Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in marketing, analytics, or similar internship experience.
Ability to work as part of a team and independently - once you- re clear on the task at hand, you are able to own and run with it.
- Should have hands-on experience of Google and Facebook.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (ad copywriting a plus).
Worked in a start-up environment and/or you are excited by a fast-paced organization
Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with lots of small moving parts in a fast-paced environment within deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques and willingness to learn new applications and tactics.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation capability with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRMSs like Salesforce, and Facebook Advertising (a plus).