Talent Advisor at The Quartile Company
Views:35 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Customer Support (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.
What makes you a match for us ?
- You are experienced as a data practitioner/have operated in a B2B SaaS organization, now looking to expand horizons and build a product-led growth motion with deep user empathy.
- You have previously demonstrated an aptitude for partnering with internal or external stakeholders across geographies.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and live, with an emphasis on clarity, concision, and candor. A high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to debate opinions to find the truth.
- You understand data and software markets, products, and businesses. Familiarity with the contemporary data stack across ETL, storage, BI, and everything between, with a demonstrated ability to stay up to date with new developments is a plus.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning, and a great team to work with.