Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:426 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Lead - Customer Success - SaaS (6-12 yrs)
Customer Success Lead
- Opportunity to lead a team of at least 5 sales people
- Attractive variable salary component
Our client is a high growth SaaS startup, that provides a powerful CRM platform which is specifically designed for small and medium businesses. The tool helps streamline various administrative tasks such as reminders, daily emailing, customer management processes and other day-to-day mundane tasks, that take up considerable amount of an employee's time.
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be involved in all aspects of customer interactions including engaging, retaining and maintaining good relationships with clients. You will be managing a team that will support client needs, manage accounts, provide product demos and educate customers as and when required.
Your responsibilities include :
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Gauge customers- levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service - improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of valuable enterprise accounts
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You ideally possess an MBA degree from a top tier institute and you have at least 6 years experience within a Enterprise Sales/Customer Success role, ideally within a SaaS or Software company.
- Prior experience as an early member in a well known startup would be a distinct advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are excellent at managing both stakeholders and customers.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams