CEO at HRAlways
Views:73 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lead - Customer Success (4-14 yrs)
1) Role- Permanent
2) Working Location-: Chandigarh/New Delhi/North India
3) Joining Time-: Immediate-15days
4) Shift Timing- 9AM-6PM
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Experience : 4+ Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Relevant experience - 1yr to 7yr :
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?
- Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
- You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
What key traits / professional skills should you have?
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Educational background :
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Preferred Colleges : IIMs/IITs/NITs/Tier-1