HR at Randstad India
Views:46 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Lead - Content Writing - Medical Domain (4-7 yrs)
Lead Medical Content Writer
We have an opportunity with one of the well known clinical intelligence platform delivering Real World Evidence & Customer Engagements across pharma companies across S. Asia.
1. Medical Writer will Work with clinical teams and clients to understand the nature of the scientific work that they will be covering. They will assess data or products using their medical expertise, and quickly develop expertise in new areas as needed for their writing. They will conduct comprehensive literature searches to enhance their background understanding, and evaluate and analyze the information they will be writing about.
2. Medical Writers compile, write, and edit medical writing deliverables.
3. Medical Writers will write scientific copy for a broader audience, including scientific liaisons, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical representatives. They prepare abstracts, scientific exhibits, posters and verbal presentations. They also develop and write pharmaceutical medico-marketing materials, eLearning content, video scripts, magazine articles, and presentations to be used by a variety of audiences.
4. Exceptional proficiency in English, writing skills, copy editing and content review
5. Experience in developing medico-marketing assets - which are compelling in the content, visual layout and design.