Lead - Content Marketing/Content Writing - Education (4-10 yrs)
We are a leading global executive education company founded by alumni of Harvard Business School, UC Berkeley and IITs. Northwest designs, markets and delivers executive education programs across the world for senior executives in partnership with some of the most renowned business schools in the world including Chicago Booth School of Business, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Yale School of Management and Darden School of Business.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content manager to develop content regularly, to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, audience, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be reporting to the VP, Marketing.
Content Writing Lead :
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives that will aid in driving engagement and leads that deliver sales thereby optimizing the path to conversion as well retention.
- Create original and accurate content for Executive Education programs in terms of Website & Social Media, Emailers, Blogs, Videos, Brochures, and infographics.
- Monitor our social media channels and respond appropriately
- Work closely with senior leaders, sales and strategy teams to create effective communications strategies that meets the needs of our audience, leads and our program alumni.
- Run targeted content programs such as HTML & Text based email campaigns on segmented customer base to drive brand to demand.
- Create content for videos for YouTube & Website and basic video editing skills would be a plus.
- Creative inclination to design content with a brand publisher mind-set and expertise to address the needs of the target audience.
- Strategize and improve the website content to increase engagement with the audience.
- To ideate concepts of new products and write information pieces on them in an effective readable manner.
- To strategize content development channels and publishing for delivering maximum business value.
- To edit existing content and re-write them keeping in mind the target audience, call to action and the business objectives.
- Relevant experience of 4-5 years in content marketing.
- Highly creative and analytical mind who can understand user behaviour and develop excellent marketing content.
- Successfully managed social media platforms and must have rich channel-specific knowledge (Blog, Quora, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube)
- Excellent writing skills, hunger for information, effective monitoring, professional on-the-spot communication skills.
- Strong customer and product awareness and good organizational and planning skills
- Successful in running emailers and drip campaigns using automated marketing tools
- Work experience in an Edtech firm is a plus.