Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1029 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Lead - Branding Communications - FinTech (6-11 yrs)
Brand Communications Lead
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to build a solid profile
- Lead the Branding Communication efforts for a high-growth FinTech firm
- Competitive compensation
The Employer :
Our client is an online payment services provider that was established with a mission to provide essential financial services to the underserved sections of the country.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Evaluating brand image and devising the brand strategy, including brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term, while reflecting local priorities.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across media channels.
- Liaising with product teams and supporting new product launches.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
The Profile :
- You have Masters in Marketing, Branding or related discipline and have at least 6 years experience in Branding or Marketing Communications profile, with significant experience in the Financial Services / FinTech domain.
- You are highly goal driven and possess analytical skills along with creativity.
- You have working knowledge of both traditional & digital, online and offline marketing strategies and implementations.
- You can support both pricing and lead generation teams in their internal efforts to make the product deliver optimum value to highly targeted markets / clients.
- You can define key performance metrics and KPIs for the efforts put in, and can analyse the results using relevant tools.