LCIPL - Business Development Role (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Representative
Job description :
- The most suitable candidate will be responsible for setting up and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. In the course of your career, you will target certain business opportunities and develop your leads within particular segments. You will focus on exceeding our target quota and growing our revenue.
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects.
- Identify new business opportunities to generate additional business.
- Cross-selling of Services and Products.
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships.
- Collaborate with managers.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years sales experience
- B2B sales knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good Written and Spoken English Skill is a must.
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales.
- MBA/ PG will be an added advantage.