Talent Acquisition Specialist at LAPP India
Views:342 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LAPP India - Area Sales Manager - Original Equipment Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - OEM Business, Chandigarh
Position Summary :
Responsible for growth & business development in OEM verticals in assigned area by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- The candidate will handle the sales activities for the OEM segment at LAPP India which focuses on ROEM Segment.
- The candidate shall have experience in working with CRM tools.
- Shall Develop plans for retention of existing accounts and to develop new accounts
- Experience in order fulfillment, demand management, new product initiatives, Sales forecasting, and marketing activities is essential.
- Effectively execute due diligence of the projects from the technical standpoint
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Administer the entire sales process to identify target customers, push sales, and complete the sale process to manage OEM Sales.
- Bachelor degree in the field of electrical engineering or a related field
- Good product & application knowledge w.r.t. electrical/cable industry (Eg.switchgear, cables, drag chain, cable harness )
- Minimum of 5-8 years of specific experience in sales and business development in the electrical / cable industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
Work Location: Chandigarh (Handling In and around Chandigarh).