Talent Acquisition Specialist at LAPP India
Views:419 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
LAPP India - Area Sales Manager - Infra Transport Segment (10-14 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
Responsible for growth & business development in Railway Business in the assigned area by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Other duties may be assigned beyond the core functions listed below :
- The candidate will lead the sales activities for the Infra Transport segment in South Region customers of India at LAPP
- The candidate will be an excellent business and strategic leader with experience in Key account management, client engagement, delivery with an eye on profitability.
- Experience in order fulfillment, demand management, new product initiatives, Sales forecasting, and marketing activities is essential.
- Effectively carry out due diligence of the customer requirement from the technical standpoint
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Administer the entire sales process to identify target customers, push sales, and complete the sale process to manage OGCP sales.
- Develops strategic plans for retention of existing accounts
- The candidate should be go-getter & completely own the business responsibility assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position is an individual contributor role.
- Bachelor degree in the field of electrical engineering or a related field
- Good product & application knowledge w.r.t. electrical/cable industry (Eg.switchgear, cables, drag chain, cable harness )
- Minimum of 10 years of specific experience in sales and business development in the electrical / cable industry
- Good knowledge of the tendering process.
- Hands-on experience in MIS and marketing systems.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
Work Location: Bangalore (Handling entire South Region)
Note: This requirement is on a consultant role through Lapp. If interested, please apply.