HR Executive at Lantern Digital Services Pvt Ltd
Views:115 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Lantern Digital Services - Manager - Social Media (3-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Work with copy writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influence's via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in marketing or relevant field
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research