HR Executive at Lantern Digital Services Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Lantern Digital Services - Manager - Search Engine Optimization/Social Media Optimization (3-4 yrs)
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Technical Analysis and Audit of the website.
- Handling all aspects of SEO, SMO and different ways of link building.
- Excellent communication and Team Lead skills.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Assisting in a layout of web pages while required.
- Experience in E-commerce site SEO Work.
- Creating and reviewing regular sales reports for various online sites and promotions.
- Must have knowledge of PPC Management, ON Page SEO Works as well as Content writing.
- Should have a good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for using social media.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Create the necessary technical architecture
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile,social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile, and traffic