HR Recruiter at Landmark IT Solutions
Views:51 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Landmark IT Solutions - Manager - Marketing Operations - SaaS Product Segment - SellersCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- SellersCommerce is an established yet growing company in the eCommerce space specializing in Uniforms, Durable Medical Equipment, Promotional Product and Fasteners markets. More than 600 customers from North America, ANZ regions trust the SellersCommerce for their B2B and B2C eCommerce needs. SellersCommerce- s UniformMarket is an eCommerce solution that evolved in 2005 to address the niche needs of the Uniforms industry. But the reason we are such experts in the field goes much further back. UniformMarket grew from Made to Measure magazine, the industry trade journal for 85 years. SellersCommerce also runs a news media UniformMarket News, the number one source for uniform industry news.
- Our eCommerce products B2B Retailer Pro and B2B Program Manager empowers uniform distributors and manufacturers to manage uniform programs for larger corporates such as Hospitals, Industrial plants, Transportation, Police & Army and corporates.
- We are looking for a proven professional in marketing operations to support our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, data management, data automation, email marketing and revenue operations. This role will act as a strategic business partner to Demand Generation, Business Development, Product Innovation teams, to drive marketing process and technology, support sales and marketing initiatives and continuously improving results.
- 4+ years of proven experience in Marketing Operations in the SaaS model.
- Experience with marketing automation tools preferably HubSpot.
- Proven success in building strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex problems and propose solutions.
- Structured thinker, with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Self-directed, flexible, creative in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Experience with ABM tactics.
- Familiarity with ad platforms of Google, LinkedIn.
- Ability to manage email marketing campaigns.
Good to have:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, HubSpot and other marketing tools.
- Strong understanding and experience with the subscription SaaS model and metrics.
- Experience in working for US-based audiences.
- Manage a team of marketing specialists.
- Oversee the lead management end-to-end and create or update the workflow based on the business requirements.
- Communicates and synchronizes with the Demand Generation manager out of the US.
- Monitor and manages the KPI's of the marketing team.
- Working closely with the Product Management team and Sales Development teams to continuously improve the quality of leads and conversion rates.
- Daily management of marketing campaigns by effectively communicating with the Demand Generation Manager.
- Outline and improve system workflow to increase the efficiency, transparency of the marketing activities.