HR & Admin at LabWorld Plus
Views:115 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Labworldplus Health Diagnostic Services - Executive - Account Management/Business Development (1-5 yrs)
What does this role hold for you ?
- Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development for the region.
- Driving scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution.
- Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameters.
- Client acquisition campaigns and lead generation to build as a flagship brand for Healthcare Services in the respective region.
- Responsibility service delivery ensuring client retention and reference.
- Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Responsibility for achieving targets in the designated areas.
- Developing and maintaining of database regular reporting &follow-ups.
- B2B Frontline Sales.
- Relationship Management with existing clients.
- Achieving revenue and coverage targets.
Apply if you have :
- Graduation / Post-graduation degree with 1 to 5 yrs of experience in sales responsibility.
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confidence and authoritative speaking.
- Strong presentation skills & confidence in your own abilities.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for selling, Personal ambition, Resilience and persistence.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels & strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work own your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong execution skills.
- Knowledge of MS office (word and excel) and know how to use Internet.
Who we are ?
- LabworldPlus is a unique, premium preventive diagnostic center conceptualized, owned & managed by leading pathologists. We guarantee fast & accurate services under the supervision of experts. It is a round-the-clock well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratory facility with fully automated world-class equipment.
- We want to be a strong and independent company. This long term focus guides all of the decisions we make. We are creating a team who have the aptitude to think of ideas and can quickly drive them into reality. We want people who dare make the extraordinary steps and take risks in their lives to be different and to be inspired. We want only team players who respect others, be trusted and open, someone who can embrace our culture, expand our dreams, create a team that sets an example of accomplishments and work towards making something big.