LA8R - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-6 yrs)
About us :
- We are an upcoming, credit first financial wellbeing & lifestyle app for millennials. Our goal is to make their aspirational lifestyles affordable while helping them make responsible financial decisions. We are a team of people with necessary experience and skills to build a successful company, backed by a marquee Private Equity firm and have an accomplished Board of Directors with vast experience in Banking & Financial Services.
- At LA8R, we believe in a culture of ownership so that you feel more empowered to do great work while the organisation takes your career growth & aspirations very seriously.
- Strategize and own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search, Display) in an efficient way.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimisation for key traffic KPIs via paid channels.
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimising campaigns to maximise ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights of key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimisation methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyse the performance and optimise campaigns.
- Liaise with external partners/publishers/affiliate partners for management of marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Performance Marketing.
- Skills in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Programmatic.
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, ShareChat).
- Website Analytics (mostly in Google Analytics).
- Keyword Research skills.
- Experience with Reporting.
- Experience working on a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy with agency experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Candidate who has managed annual paid marketing spends of at least 4 to 5 Cr.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.