Talent Acquisition Specialist at Insight Alpha
Views:178 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
L - Insight Alpha - Research Associate (0-4 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- As a Research Associate, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients.
- You will elucidate the mission and business model of Insight Alpha to industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry Leaders (AIL).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.
- Business Lead Generation
- The successful candidate should have 0-4 years of experience in primary executive research or knowledge management
- Post Graduate Degree /Graduate Degree required
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Good command over English language
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature; proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also :
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients- needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time