Assistant TA Manager at Kushals
Views:181 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kushal's Fashion Jewellery - Store Manager - Sales (5-13 yrs)
- Drive sales and meet or exceed store sales targets.
- Manage the day-to-day store operations and report.
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain customer loyalty.
- Manage inventory, including stock management, ordering, conducting regular stock checks and report the same to the warehouse.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Train, motivate, mentor, and provide feedback to the team to meet sales targets and provide excellent customer service.
- Managing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews, identifying hiring and training needs.
- Responsible for entire store operations like VM, stock management, shrinkage prevention etc.
- Manage administrative tasks such as managing store expenses, maintaining monthly reports, checklists and preparing reports.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable.
- Deal with all issues that arise from employees or customers (complaints, grievances etc) and implement corrective actions.
- Ensuring all employees adhere to the company's policies and guidelines.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Total 5+ years of retail experience in the fashion industry, minimum 2 years of experience as a store manager.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
- Good english communication - oral and written
- Able to articulate in emails in a clear and concise manner.
- Understand and speak local language
- Managed and developed a high-performing team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
Salary bracket : Fixed 3.7 to 6.5 LPA (Monthly 30000-50000)
- Incentive range 48,000-120,000 PA