Head Of Department at Kundan Spaces
Views:21 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Kundan Spaces - Executive - Presales (2-6 yrs)
Currently we have opportunity for Presales with Real Estate Company, Most desired real estate brand in Pune Region.
Job Description/Role :
Key responsibilities for the role include :
- Development of the annual operating plan for the Presales unit
- Development of project specific budgets basis their annual operating plans, cumulatively resulting in the development of the presales budget
- Development of go-to-market strategies for Presales unit
- Definition of the sales process so as to minimize inefficiencies
- Development of sales manager R&R structures
- Controlling activation costs based on pre-approved budgets
- Development of SOPs & policies which govern execution of processes so as to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process and reduce conflicts
- Conflict resolution in line with defined policies
- Implementation of review & reporting mechanisms which a) assist in decision making and b) track compliance to processes
- Development of systems which automate existing manual processes
- Development of a knowledge repository which enables Presales to know more, thereby improving efficiency and decision making
- Research and implementation on cross-project / cross-functional / intra-industry / cross-industry best-practices
- Vendor management
Required Skills and Experience :
- She / He would be an MBA from a top notch business school with 12 + years of extensive track record and achievement with relevant experience in strategy function.
- The right candidate will be flexible, and an action & result oriented self-starter.
- An independent thinker with the conviction and entrepreneurial spirit to manage the function and business in a hands-on manner and the ability to work in a fluid and rapidly changing environment would be an asset.
- Should have a strategic approach with the ability to see the - big picture- and interpret environmental and organizational changes and their impact on the organization.
- Exposure to managing & maintaining relationship with top - management in current role should be there.
- The ability to navigate through key stakeholders within the organization will be necessary for success and traction.
Critical Competencies for Success :
- Leadership - Ability to identify strategic needs, with little or no direction, resource key projects, and lead team based on brand vision
- Problem solving - Strong conceptual problem solving skills and business judgment. A proven track record of creativity and execution
- Strategic - Ability to connect the dots, where others cannot, and create sustainable and impactful ideas and opportunities. Ability to solve old and new problems in new ways and gain internal alignment from the top down
- Communication - Clear, concise, compelling, honest, and two-way; able to strongly influence decision-makers, based on a commitment to the - consumer voice.- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong teamwork orientation and proficiency and relationship-building with senior executives is required
- Execution Excellence - Proven history of translating strategies, concepts and complex ideas into programs that are executed precisely, on-time, and on-budget. An ability to manage multiple projects /responsibilities is required
- Financial Acumen - Must have experience of driving a business whilst managing a budget