Kumi Labs - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (5-8 yrs)
KumiLabs is looking for a confident and knowledgeable SEO Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience for its partner company. Someone who can succeed as an - SEO Manager', is a natural problem solver, and is driven by goals and growth is perfect for this position.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Collaborate with web developers
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Conduct keyword research to guide content writers
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Optimize website content, landing pages from a SEO point of view.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. guest outreach campaigns)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Good experience in technical eCommerce SEO
- Must have knowledge of ahrefs, screaming frog, semrush, oncrawl, google search console and Google data studio, etc.
Qualifications for Campaign Manager :
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting structures weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Should have ASO experience for the apple app store and play store.
- Should have experience in handling US traffic.
- Must have experience of handling 100K to 1 million users on the eCommerce website.