HR Manager at Kudroli World
Views:528 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kudroli World - Chief Marketing Officer (15-20 yrs)
CMO is responsible for facilitating region wise growth, sales and marketing strategy.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors and identify potential customers.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied.
- Planning for the Marketing budget with the approval of the respective authority.
- Ensure the delivery and planning of the Marketing activities are in line with budget guidelines and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Must work towards objectives such as region wise revenue generation, cost reduction, or risk mitigation.
- CMO is responsible for facilitating region wise growth, sales and marketing strategy.
- To help the company increase its revenues by creating a marketing plan that gives the company a competitive advantage.
- To help achieve the company's objectives, the CMO is required to possess skills in business and marketing.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Developing promotional activities
- Organizing marketing events within the unit and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating on internal marketing and an organization's culture
- Monitoring performances of the businesses at different regions
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Marketing Plans
- Ensure Region based strategic planning that is closely aligned with vision of the company
- Create short term and long term plans for the business development and align it to the vision of the organization
- Be visionary who can help the executive team make forward-looking decisions based on marketing opportunities and challenges.
Drive and Analyze Business Growth :
- Identify, develop, or evaluate region wise marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate region wise marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Identify marketplace trends and patterns before they begin to play out.
- In very competitive markets, early detection of emerging customer trends offers significant advantages.
- Analyze the region wise growth in the businesses and analysis the failures if occurred.
- Work on compensating the losses if incurred and analyze the failures and work on corrective actions.
Marketing Strategy :
- Develop region based pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Head Sales team within the organization
- Hire, train and develop the personnel staff and review their performances.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing region wise information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the departmental goals.
Market research and Analysis :
Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define customers
- Identify and use various techniques to collect important information about the different region wise target market that helps identify the needs of the market, the competition level at different regions, and the popularity of the company's products among consumers.
- The collected data is then analyzed using statistical methods, and the results organized in the form of graphs and charts for easy interpretation.
- CMO uses the results to make a presentation to the CEO and other executives on the research findings.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
Brand building and PR management :
- Ensure maintaining healthy client relationship across regions
- Develop a strong PR team and focus on organizational, public relationships
- Ensure the practice of creating a relationship between the company's products and the target market.
- Build brand loyalty with the target segment of the business
- Identify and develop different strategies to increase brand awareness of the company's products and boost the perceived value of the brand vis-- -vis what competitors offer.
- Passion for marketing
- Goal setting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Surround themselves with people that are more capable than themselves
- Leadership- taking risks, driving change, & building trust.