HR Manager at Kudroli World
Views:101 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Kudroli World - Brand Manager (3-10 yrs)
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Assisting in leading a team in the large operations and sales function
- Drive entire marketing plan implementation for online (digital) and offline activities
- Lead generation and tracking of customer sales growth
- The building of customers exponentially at different verticals
- Maintaining weekly scheduling as per the marketing guideline and policies
- Drive sales - own the complete process from initial reach-out to customer sales
- Responsible for the complete P&L, Sales, Operations, Inventory, pricing, and gross margins.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Work on the sales process and strategy with the Sales lead, execute a process and metric-driven approach to sales and regularly track key metrics to improve sales effectiveness.
- Demonstrating leadership skills through building teams driving key process metrics
- Creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth
- Manage appropriate product promotions on all E Commerce platforms in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Recommend events specific to brand, product category and season.
- Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed, designed within the time frame specified.
- Working cohesively with a team of talented and passionate colleagues
- Communicating with the support teams and implementing the guidelines with focus on process adherence- Documenting and reporting the important parameters
- Cold calling customers, finding the right point-of-contacts, actively pitching able to Cold value proposition over phone and in-person, developing quotations in coordination with the operations team, price negotiations and contract signing.
- Preparing online and conduct marketing campaigns with an expected desired outcome.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Designing and coordinating the training program for the employees in order to improve work efficiency and quality of deliverable
- Ensuring people synergy and effective communication across teams
- Work on and execute B2B marketing strategy for your category/categories.
- Willingness to roll your sleeves and hustle for adhoc problem solving whenever the operational need arises.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)