Head of HR at KS Smart Solutions
Views:144 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
KS Smart Solutions - Business Development Specialist (3-6 yrs)
KS Smart, an industry pioneer architecting niche software solutions across multiple business dimensions for Fortune 500 companies and Government Organisations. Driven by foresight, the team envisions the business requirements resolving immediate needs and builds solutions that are sure to stand the storm.Our business verticals include, Extended Reality: From building mission-critical training simulations to extended entertainment, we deliver business solutions across all facets of industry needs. Artificial Intelligence: We amplify business segments to be nimble and impactfulL by harnessing the roots of AI Web & Mobile: We ideate and build business applications with finesse solutions on Web & Mobile platforms. Product Marketing: Engage and evolve footing across the market with unparalleled marketing tools.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new private sector and government business through sales efforts. You will support in building key customer relationships, support in identifying business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Track and respond to big ticket global government tenders
- Proactively deliver innovative solutions for customers
- Co-Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Proven track record in making compelling presentations (decks)
- Master's degree or equivalent experience from a top-tier University or Consulting company
- Experience in the tech industry
- 3+ years' of sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
This Role is for You If:
- You love Start-Ups and understand the startup process and ecosystem
- You are a skilled people person - you know how to create content to close deals, and enjoy bringing in business.
- You are switched-on, pro-active and take full ownership of tasks and outcomes
- You enjoy creating from scratch, and understand the basics of building and maintaining systems .
- You are based in Chennai or surrounds, and can work 5-6 days a week.
- You are tech savvy and know how to figure out new programs and software quickly - by Googling, trial and error, or asking a relevant member of the team
What we offer
Being part of a large family with a young, dynamic environment, with opportunities for professional development.
The chance to work on exciting and challenging ideas either independently or as part of a dedicated team.
Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
If you are passionate about tech, proactive, wanting to learn and want to work in a young and dynamic environment, we want to meet you!