Kris Mediaworks - Executive - Corporate Sales (3-5 yrs)
- Corporate Sales executives only Females promote products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
- Kindly note candidate should be residing between Andheri & Khandivali.
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- How you contact these clients will change across different companies and roles. If you- re an - inside sales executive- then you will be working from the office or your accommodation if the position is remote. You may be contacting clients via emails, phone and/or video calls. Other sales executives will often combine this type of work with visits to clients - although, as more people get used to working virtually, video calls may replace sales visits for some sales executives.
Their work includes:
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Promotional prospects can be excellent; progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
- Salaries are often enhanced by a good benefits package, including commission-based earnings, bonuses,
Minimum education : Graduation