Assistant Vice President - HR at KredX
Views:330 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
KredX - Senior Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Senior Content Writer
Company : KredX
URL : www.kredx.com
Position : Senior Content Writer (Saas/Fintech)
Experience : 3-5 Years
Work Location : Bangalore.
- We are Tech-led company
- First and biggest fully digital cashflow based financing company in India
- Work in a multi-cloud environments collaborating with partners and industry veterans to adhere to best practices and ensure security and compliance
- Leveraging the latest technologies - whether in backend, frontend, servers, devops, SaaS or open source - to go fastest to market
- Deep focus on user experience, system robustness and security
- Team from many different backgrounds and experiences across different geographies, sectorsand tech stacks
- Close collaboration between product, engineering and data science to come with best in class products
- Founding Team Financials Founded in the year 2015 in Bangalore by IIT and Stanford alumni.
- Management backed up with more than 2 decades of experience into Technology, Banking and Finance.Backed by multiple series of funding by Prime Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management
- What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more. We can discuss!
About KredX :
- KredX is a supply chain finance powerhouse which emerged in India, and now has an evolving global footprint. With a new-age plug-and-play ecosystem of working capital finance and cash management products, KredX provides innovative answers to the biggest problems faced by enterprises and their finance teams, around the globe. With outposts in 5 countries, more than USD 10 billion in transaction volumes, more than 500 corporates serviced, KredX is creating state-of-the-art products for India and the world.
- Ideate and create 360-degree marketing campaigns for the KredX product suite, including SaaS offerings like KredX Cash Management Solutions and the financing piece - KredX Invoice Discounting and KredX GTX.
- Research and write gated content for content marketing campaigns, including white papers and downloadable content.
- Craft copy that enables conversion, across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, emails, landing pages, brochures etc.
- Writing and editing financial & technical documents.
- Understanding the KredX product suite and creating campaigns and collaterals that will resonate with the target audience.
- Create impactful social media content following the brand voice and tone.
- Write engaging blogs that establish thought leadership and drive traffic to the brand's websites. Experience in writing impactful, grammatically correct content is necessary.
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- Design thinking abilities are a plus.
- Be a team player who can communicate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in the content marketing team of a reputed fintech/enterprise.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.