Assistant Vice President - HR at KredX
Views:59 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
KredX - Manager - SEO (5-6 yrs)
Job Description - SEO Manager
Position- SEO Manager
Experience- 5-8 years
Work Location- Bangalore
- Develop the SEO growth strategy, including site architecture, link-building, content quality, and content development with content writing team and content agencies.
- Analyse performance data to identify and execute opportunities to drive higher rankings in SERP and generate leads.
- Build processes around new page development, on-page optimization, structure data, navigation, etc.
- Implement Google Tag Manager and optimize the website accordingly.
- Based on the data obtained from GA, market trends, and market analysis, you should be able to plan the content requirements.
- You will be responsible for generating the leads from organic channels for various products.
- You will be responsible for implementing the content marketing strategies for both ranking and leaden.
- Developing link building strategies to increase the DA of the website
- Implement page-level tests to increase ranking, traffic, etc.
- Create proper reporting structure.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- You will be responsible for doing almost everything in SEO right from keyword research to keyword ranking, right from planning to delivering the leads for respective products.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- The candidate must have a proven and successful track record of 5 to 6 years in the designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast paced businesses.
- have good understanding & working knowledge of google Schema Tags, Google rich snippets, Optimization for Zeroth Position Etc.,
- have a good understanding of Technical SEO, Video SEO, App Store Optimization, Youtube Marketing & Everything Latest in the market.
- Should have Very strong knowledge in Generating Qualified Leads both for B2B & B2C Target group.
- Should have working experience in doing SEO for both Product Based and Service Based websites and achieved good ranking and leads.
- Have good knowledge of CMS platforms like WordPress, web flow, Weebly etc & deeper understanding of tools like element or, Yoast SEO etc.
- Should have done A/B testing with the content & SEO strategies, especially with landing pages, content formats (Text, video, image) and target groups.
- Should have a good understanding of conducting and utilizing webinars, podcasts content for organic growth.
Analytical Skills :
- Have a deeper understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google My Business, Google Tag Manager, Google Trends, Ahref, SEO MOZ Etc.
- Should be excellent with competitor analysis and understanding the target audience and building analytics on that.
- Working experience in App store optimization (Android & IOS)
- Excellent Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms, Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Should have experience in providing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Drive SEO in content creation and programming by collaborating with editorial and marketing teams
Requires : 5 - 6 years SEO experience with a fintech, SAAS or Service Based industry, Product Based Industry.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of junior to mid-level SEO analysts.
- The SEO Manager must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable them to execute his/her duties much more effectively. Passionate about innovating in organic search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- The Candidate must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her style of leadership, must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his team ahead.
- Have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, have excellent problem solving skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating junior and cross-functional staff.
We are India's leading Fintech company into Supply Chain Financing, which helps start-ups, large enterprises, MSMEs, retailers, and distributors resolve their working capital and growth capital challenges. Founded in 2015, KredX started with a single mission of solving cash flow challenges for businesses through an invoice discounting platform. Today, KredX solves financial problems of all kinds of businesses while offering investors a unique opportunity to make low-risk and high-return investments. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. We have offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
- What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Medical coverage for your family and parents
- Need a break? We- ve got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you- re on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more.....We can discuss!